Aging lines, volume depletion, and loss of definition in your facial areas and lips can make your face appear dull, tired, and old. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Koltz provides Revanesse Versa and Revanesse Lips+ dermal fillers in Toledo, OH to improve facial volume, smooth wrinkles, folds and fine lines, and add definition to your lips. These advanced, hyaluronic acid based facial fillers will make your face appear naturally youthful and attractive.
Revanesse Versa is a highly effective, FDA approved dermal filler injectable to correct moderate to severe creases, wrinkles and folds in your face. The filler injection experts at Dr. Koltz’s office will inject the filler gel at precise depths into the mid and deep dermis in the affected sites to erase the conspicuous aging signs, such as nasolabial folds. The unique characteristics of Revanesse Versa that set it apart from many other filler injectables include:
- Homogenous Filler: Revanesse Versa injectable filler gel is produced using an innovative cross-linking formula backed by the cutting-edge wet milling technology. This allows the filler particles to be uniformly spherical for greater smoothness and balance.
- High Viscosity: The filler gel is highly viscous, which makes it possible for a trained injector to apply it with precision in the targeted areas. The injection treatment causes minimal facial disruption and lowers the chances of post-operative swelling.
- Long Lasting: The superior molecular weight of the hyaluronic acid components used in Revanesse Versa ensures that the gel molecules will take longer to disintegrate. With optimal correction at Dr. Koltz’s office, you can expect the results to last for up to one year.
- Safe Formulation: Multiple clinical trials have demonstrated the high safety profile of Revanesse Versa formulation. Patients with various skin types have reported safe and predictable outcomes in research studies. The dermal filler requires no prior allergy tests.
Revanesse VersaRevanesse Lips+ is a lip augmentation filler designed for sub-mucosal enhancement of the lips. Dr. Koltz recommends this dermal filler injectable treatment if you want to achieve lip volume, smooth upper lip lines, and make your lips appear well-defined. The advanced proprietary technology of Revanesse Lips+ combined with the injections skills of trained aestheticians at Dr. Koltz’s office will restore natural plumpness to your lips, while creating a smooth and balanced look.
- Doctor Endorsed: In a research study, 100% of the doctors treating patients with Revanesse Lips+ rated the patient results as very much improved, much improved or improved at six months (against 76% for a comparable filler)
- Patient Supported: A research study showed that 96.3% of the patients rated their lips appearance as very much improved, much improved or improved at six months (against 83.6% for a comparable filler)
- Minimal Discomfort: Research shows that fewer patients report any discomfort or pain during their Revanesse Lips+ treatment. No unexpected side effects have been reported. The treatment involves no downtime.
- Minimal Swelling: High consistency and smoothness of the Revanesse Lips+ filler gel ensures negligible tissue disruption. More than 98% of the patients report minimal to no swelling following the injection treatment.
Highest Quality Control for Revanesse Fillers
Revanesse Versa and Revanesse Lips+ dermal fillers are free of any animal products or by-products. The formulation is biodegradable, which means it will naturally break down in your body over time. Revanesse products are produced in small batches for highest quality control. Each syringe is carefully inspected at an advanced North American facility.
Dr. Koltz is a double fellowship trained ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon and performs a range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Toledo OH, Maumee, Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan.
For non-surgical facial rejuvenation with Revanesse Versa and Lips+, turn to pēkomd to restore a youthful-looking face. To learn more about our non-surgical cosmetic procedures, book a private consultation with Dr. Koltz at our Toledo, OH office.