Dr. Peter Koltz is a cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon with over 13 years of experience. He went through two separate fellowship programs for plastic surgery and reconstructive microsurgery and is also ABPS board-certified. Dr. Koltz has been published on numerous occasions regarding his work and research in the field of plastic surgery. He is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Mina Starsiak Hawk Has the Perfect Response To a Fan Who Mom Shamed Her for Getting a Tummy Tuck
- Mina Starsiak Hawk Feels ‘Like Myself Again’ After a Post-Baby Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants
- Mina Starsiak Hawk Shows Pre-Tummy Tuck Photos During Honest Chat About Her Plastic Surgery
- New reconstructive surgery offers natural options ABC13 Action News
- Some Adolescent Female Adolescent Benefit From Breast Reduction Surgery
- Is Breast Reduction After Weight Loss Surgery Best?
- As Our Skin Sags With Age, So Do Our Bones
- Facial Aging Is More Than Skin Deep
- Weight Loss Can Shed Pounds And Carpal Tunnel.