About Dr. Peter Koltz
Cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive procedures can dramatically improve your aesthetic appearance and provide a boost to your self-image. While the surgical techniques and technology have advanced over the years, the single most important factor that will still impact your final outcome is the skill and training of your plastic surgeon.
From reducing your facial signs of aging to providing you an hourglass figure, a versatile cosmetic surgeon can help you meet your aesthetic goals in a safe and sustainable manner. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Peter Koltz provides customized procedures for the breast, body and face to patients in Toledo, Maumee, Northwest Ohio, Southeastern Michigan, and surrounding locations.
What Sets Dr. Koltz Apart
The committed Dr. Koltz is recognized as one of the pre-eminent plastic surgeons with an outstanding record of successful plastic and reconstructive surgeries. Patients love Dr. Koltz and numerous patient reviews, success stories and before and after pictures provide an eloquent testimony to his exceptional plastic surgery skills and trustworthiness.
Dr. Koltz is a leading expert for facial rejuvenation surgeries such as facelift, eyelid lift and neck lift, body contouring procedures such as tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and liposuction, and comprehensive body transformation surgeries such as mommy makeover.
He also provides a range of latest non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures that can perfectly complement plastic surgery or can be performed independently, depending on your personal goals.
Professional Qualifications and Expertise
Following his Ivy League school education in New York and Philadelphia, Dr. Koltz went on to complete his medical degree from the University of Toledo, College of Medicine. Thereafter, he obtained double fellowship training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. In 2019, he was awarded the prestigious ABPS board certification in plastic surgery, which distinguishes from a vast majority of other cosmetic and plastic surgeons.
Dr. Koltz is a member of top-rated professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). He continues to update his knowledge and training in order to deliver best in class cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive procedures, and techniques to his patients to help transform their lives.
For his exceptional professional credentials, Dr. Koltz has received hospital privileges at St. Luke’s Hospital in Maumee, OH, Mercy Health System, Toledo, OH (St. Anne’s Hospital – Chief of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery), among others.
Awards and Honors
- 2016 / 2015 / 2014: The Joseph M. Serletti, MD Resident Award For Excellence in Academic Plastic Surgery
- 2014 / 2012 University of Rochester Plastic Surgery- Top Gun Award for Highest Plastic Surgery In-Service Examination Score
- 2014 / 2013 University of Rochester Medical Center – Strong Star for Excellence in Patient Care, Patient Nominated
- 2013 University of Rochester Medical Center – Strong Star for Excellence in Patient Care, Staff Nominated
- 2013 University of Rochester Plastic Surgery – Resident Research Award
- 2018 Susan G. Komen Survivor Breakfast—Keynote Speaker
- 2011 Some Adolescent Females Benefit From Breast Reduction Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery—Press Release
- 2011 Is Breast Reduction After Weight Loss Surgery Best? Health Day News—by Robert Preidt
- 2011 Breast Reduction Surgery Safe, Effective for Select Adolescents
- Heather Hare
- 2010 As Our Skin Sag With Age, So Do Our Bones—National Public Radio
- 2010 Facial Aging Is More Than Skin Deep—ScienceDaily
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Peter Koltz receives patients from Toledo, Maumee, Northwest Ohio, Southeastern Michigan, and nearby areas for innovative and advanced cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.
Contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Peter Koltz in Toledo, Ohio
To learn more about the plastic surgery treatments and procedures performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Peter Koltz please click here to contact us.
Posted on behalf of
7634 W. Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43617
Phone: (567) 408-7356
Monday & Tuesday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM