Rhinoplasty Nose Job Surgery
An attractive and well-balanced facial appearance depends to a significant extent on the shape and size of the nose. A nose that is out of proportion to the rest of the facial features can be corrected with the help of a rhinoplasty procedure. This can help you attain the look you desire. Pre-operative consultation with a cosmetic surgeon is the right time for asking questions and finding out if a procedure is right for you.
Most experienced plastic surgeons welcome patients to voice their concerns and ask questions. They encourage open discussions and help patients make informed decisions by providing relevant information. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Peter Koltz provides rhinoplasty to patients in Toledo, Maumee, Northwest Ohio; Southeastern Michigan, and surrounding communities.
Type of Questions to Ask
You would need to get information from the cosmetic surgeon about the different aspects of a rhinoplasty procedure. These are a few relevant questions to ask:
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery?
- Do you think my aesthetic goals can be achieved through noninvasive cosmetic procedures?
- Are you specialized in nose surgery?
- Do you have any prior experience in performing nose surgery?
- What is your success rate for rhinoplasty?
- Where will you perform the cosmetic surgery? Do you have any staff privileges at a local hospital or surgical center? Do you have a private surgical suite?
- Is your support team adequately trained, skilled, and qualified for helping you during the procedure? Do you protocol in place for dealing with medical emergencies during the procedure?
- Do you think I am a suitable candidate for rhinoplasty? Do you recommend any particular technique for me?
- What kind of results should I expect from the nose reshaping cosmetic surgery?
- Can you show me a few before and after images of previous rhinoplasty performed by you?
- Can I take a quick tour of your office and speak with your support staff?
- Will all my follow-up appointments be with you?
- Do I need any diagnostic testing before the nose job surgery?
- Will you use general or local anesthesia for performing the rhinoplasty procedure?
- How long do you thing will the procedure take in the operating room?
- What are the possible risks or complications during or after the rhinoplasty?
- What should I expect during post-operative recovery?
You should look at before and after images carefully and ask the level of exact change delivered by the surgery. This will help you set realistic expectations. Review the website before you decide on a particular surgeon for performing the procedure. You should also look at online reviews.
Ask the surgeon for past patient testimonials if possible. This will give you a good idea about the surgeon experience. You can use the information for making the final surgeon choice.
Comprehensive and Successful Consultation
It is important to have a good rapport with the cosmetic surgeon. You should be able to speak freely and ask questions with an open mind. Choose a surgeon that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Peter Koltz receives patients from Toledo, Maumee, Northwest Ohio; Southeastern Michigan, and nearby areas for nose job.
Contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Peter Koltz in Toledo, Ohio.
Premiere Plastic Surgeon in Toledo, Maumee, Northwest Ohio and Detroit, Southeastern Michigan and surrounding areas.