Neuromodulator injectables are by far the number one cosmetic non-surgical treatment to fight dynamic facial wrinkles and fine lines. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Koltz offers FDA-approved neurotoxin injectables, such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau to erase frown lines between the brows, crow’s feet around the eyes, horizontal creases on the forehead, a cobblestone chin appearance, and fine lines around the corners of the mouth.
Aesthetic Benefits of Neurotoxin Injectables
Dr. Koltz and his skilled team of aestheticians can perform Botox and other neuromodulator injections in Toledo, OH as a safe and quick in-office treatment. The following facial aesthetic concerns can be addresses effectively with these neurotoxins.
- Glabellar Lines: Commonly known as frown lines, these vertical or “eleven” shaped lines between the brows can make you look stressed or angry. Botox and other neuromodulator injections will smooth these lines to restore a refreshed and rested look of your upper face.
- Forehead Creases: The horizontal lines on the forehead will deepen with age, giving your face a tired or “surprised” look. A single neurotoxin injectable treatment at Dr. Koltz’s office will eliminate these conspicuous forehead wrinkles and create a rejuvenated appearance.
- Crow’s Feet: Botox, Dysport and other neuromodulator injections can safely work on the crow’s feet, which are fine lines spreading out from the outer corners of your eyes. As these lines disappear with the treatment, your eyes and face will look more alert and expressive.
- Nose and Chin: When you involuntarily twist your nose, it will gradually cause the appearance of bunny lines on either side of your nose. Similarly, the dynamic mentalis muscle activity can cause wrinkles around your chin. Neuromodulators can soften these fine lines to restore a youthful look.
- Neck Bands: Overactive neck muscles can sometimes create conspicuous vertical bands around your neck. Botox, Jeuveau and other neurotoxins can be used skillfully to soften these bands. Dr. Koltz and his experienced team can perform this and other non-label treatments with excellent results.
- Hyperhidrosis: If you are bothered by excessive sweating in your underarms, Dr. Koltz may recommend Botox injections, which are approved to treat hyperhidrosis. This will curb the activity of sweat glands in the underarms to give you freedom from this condition.
How do Neuromodulator Injectables Work?
Neurotoxin injectables, such as Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin contain botulinum toxin type A as the active ingredient. When this powerful biological agent is injected directly into the overworked dynamic muscle that is causing wrinkles on the skin’s surface, it will block the nerve signals to the muscle, causing it to relax temporarily.
As a consequence, the wrinkles and fine lines in the treated site will fade away or completely disappear. Dr. Koltz and his expert team of aestheticians use high-precision injection techniques to perform these injectable treatments in the prescribed quantity with safe, predictable, and natural looking outcomes.
Results and Recovery
Results with your botulinum neurotoxin type A injections may last for about three to four months, or even more with just a single treatment session of less than 20 minutes. You can repeat the treatment in future to extend the benefits. The procedure involves virtually no downtime and no discomfort during or after the treatment. You can return to your regular routine to go back to work the same day after your treatment.
Dr. Koltz is a double fellowship trained ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon and performs a range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Toledo OH, Maumee, Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan.
For non-surgical facial rejuvenation with neurotoxin injectables such as Botox, turn to pēkomd to restore a youthful looking face. To learn more about our non-surgical cosmetic procedures, book a private consultation with Dr. Koltz at our Toledo, OH office.